Monday 11 February 2013

Soap and Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser Review



Hello beauts, 

I was in two minds about hot cloth cleansers debating if it would actually work or was it all hype. I've wanted to try the Liz Earle one for a while to see but spotted this in boots on offer for £8 (I think its about £10 originally) so I thought lets give this ago and see if they work. I've been a lover of soap and glory body section for a while so was quite excited to try their skincare! 
The Cleanser is really creamy and gentle on the skin, it feels really nourishing on your face and that its actually scrubbing the days make up and dirt off your skin. The cleanser has panthenol, sweet almond, orange and lavender oils, I'm not a huge fan of lavender but in this it smells quite nice mixed with the other ingredients. After you've wiped away the cream in warm water with the muslin cloth you get free with it, your skin is left feeling so soft, smooth and very cleansed. I think It has actually helped a little with keeping my spots under control. It has become a staple in my night time cleansing routine, I can't imagine not using it now, but as I have the tiniest bit left I'm not using it as often my face has seemed to irrupted with them, need to have a wonder over to boots before work and get another tube!
I would definitely recommend giving this ago if you haven't tried hot cloth cleansers before as the results for me were better than expected and for the prices I think it's worth it! I want to try out some more of the soap and glory skincare range!

Have you tried this or any of the soap and glory face range?

Hope your all having a lovely day! 

8 comments :

  1. I have this product & really enjoy it too :) lovely review Em! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a lovely cleanser, i love it! aw thankyou! (: xx

      Delete
  2. I love it too :) smells so fresh and you can feel it working :) xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed, my skin is so soft and smooth after using it! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing, I'm using the no7 and I really like it so I don't think I'll end up purchasing the Lizz Earle one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard good things about the no 7 one! Think i may stick to this one for a little while! (: xx

      Delete
  4. My skin has only just got used to Liz Earle :O but I may give this a go afterwards :) thank you for your post xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx