Friday 15 March 2013

A Little Look At My Week #6


Hello Beauts, 

Hope your all having a splendid week! Mines been all over the place, on an emotional roller-coaster this week. Anyway here are a few things I've snapped recently.

Home made nachos excuse the burnt parts..Blue and glittery nails, Needed some books so pick up these  from Sainsburys 2 for £3 bargain! Neon polish from Primark, wish these were brighter on the nails!! Bestie got me a little key ring, tackier the better! A lil' outfit, being brought flowers to cheer me up, trying this miniature of tresemme luxurious moisture, I love the smell of tresemme products. Amazing green t-shirt I have to wear to work.. 

You can now also follow my lil' blog on bloglovin I'm at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4046299/rainy-days-and-cups-of-tea 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

8 comments :

  1. Memoirs a geisha is the most amazing book! Defo going to have to dig it out the cupboard and reread :D

    xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started it yet, Ooo im excited to read it now! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the key ring. Those books are such a bargain, I'm going t che k out my sainsburys for them :) xx

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes they were such a bargain! xx

      Delete
  3. Nachos are thee best! Are the primark nail varnish's any good? Also, I have added your button on my blog :) Ill be releasing my own one tomorrow! Would you be able to add it to your blog, if you like the design?
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them out yet, shall do during the week! Aw thank you lovely! yes course I will just let me know when you've done yours xx

      Delete
  4. Cute photos, love your outfit! I keep seeing the primark polishes are they any good? x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I haven't had the chance to try them, shall do during the week (: x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx