Sunday 25 August 2013

Baroque Print


Hello Lovelies, 

Hope your all enjoying the bank holiday weekend! I know its been while since my last posts, I apologies I needed a bit of a break from everything all I seem to do is work and not much else at the moment which means I haven't seen much of the summer but that hasn't stopped me shopping which hasn't been to good for my bank account. Ooops.. I picked up these trousers from work in the sale for £7! I love the baroque print and the autumn colours even though its still august..It's just around the corner so it's fine! For now I've teamed them with a basic black t shirt and some pumps and when the weather starts changing I'm thinking of putting these with a knitted jumper, leather jacket and some boots for a lovely autumn look. I've brought a fair bit lately so there shall be many outfit post coming over the next few weeks! 

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Now they are literally a pair of fancy pants :P
    Look lovely though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trousers. Hope you have a nice bank holiday, there's not one in Scotland!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx