Thursday 27 February 2014

My Wardrobe Is Narnia..

     

Hello!

I decided to have a good old sort out of my wardrobe, I have so many clothes and most I don't actually wear, you wouldn't believe half the things I found hidden away in there. Whilst pulling all sorts out I found this little gem stashed away at the back and oh my look how pretty it is!! I think I got this about January last year from h&m and obviously completely forgot about it as it still had the tag on and everything. I have fallen in love with this dress and the amazing floral patten all over it. The little cut out on the back just adds a little bit extra to the dress and I just simply adore it! And as always I have my trusty h&m boots on.

Hope you're all have a lovely day! (:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx