Wednesday 2 April 2014

Ebay Wish List



Hello!

I was having a browse on ebay and I found some little gems that I thought would make a super cute spring outfit!

I am absolutely loving the dusty pinks that are about at the moment actually pastels in general are right up my street! I have been on the hunt for a pink pleated skirt for ages now and didn't even think to look on ebay but I found this one, its so ideal and teamed with this simple white shirt its such a pretty girly outfit. Also these adorable shoes I came across are amazing, I've seen them every where on the highstreet in a red, black or white but not in a silver and oh my I love them!

Hope you like my spring outfit idea, and if you've found any ebay bargains for let me know (:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx