Tuesday 26 August 2014

Feeling Dotty





Hello  my lovelies, 

Just a quick little post today as I've got a list of things to get done this afternoon! Last Sunday it was 
Josh's birthday so we went down to London and had a lovely meal and night out with his friends, and as I was going straight from work I needed something that was easy to chuck on and look kind of put together. So I decided to go for this chiffon dotted blouse from H&M which was a bargainuss 
£14.99! My high waisted jeans from primark and my well loved Chelsea boots from ASOS.  It's a very simple outfit but I love it and teamed with a red lip you can't really go wrong!

 I hope you all have had a lovely day! (: 


2 comments :

  1. I really like your shirt! It'll look so cute with so much (especially a nice leather skater skirt)
    I have a little bit of an obsession with H&M right now - I'm not sure it's healthy.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely (: me too I work there so it can't be helped hehe ;) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx