Tuesday 23 September 2014

Denim Pinafore






Hello lovelies! 

It's finally turned autumn and I must admit this is my favourite time of year! As much as summer is great I love fall fashion so much more as you can experiment with textures and layers and the autumnal dark colours. I picked up this denim pinafore about spring time and didn't seem to wear it that much but over the last few weeks I have worn it to death. I love teaming this with shirts or in this case a stripped top, black tights and some chunky boots! 

What's you favourite thing about fall?

I shall have some pictures and a post  up in a few days of  my little trip to Amsterdam last week! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx