Wednesday 19 December 2012

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all


Jumper H&M 
Shorts Charity Shop
Lips Kate Moss 107
Nails Models Own Hedonist

I thought I would do something different today and do an outfit post! I came home from work last night and just decided to take a photo of what I was wearing. I will be working on lighting and finding the right place to take them but here's the first outfit post! I snapped these shorts up from a charity shop for £2.50 and I love them! I wore them to death during the summer and they haven't seen the light of day since so I pulled them out from their hibernated state wiped the cob webs off and teamed them with this cosy chunky knitted jumper. 

Hope your all having a lovely day!


4 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx