Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Little Look at My Week #3


I've been a little poorly over the past week my virus came back with a vengeance last Wednesday but here's  a few pictures I've snapped over the last few weeks. 

First Nandos of the year, Tucking into my chocolate Santa, Night out with the girls. 
Trying out this Soap and Glory hot cloth cleanser and I absolutely love it already! Glittery blue nails, My big cuddle muffin Murphy, A poorly day in bed watching the notebook for the first time, I cried my eyes out at the end! A lovely hot bubble bath to help get rid of this horrendous virus! 

Hope your all having a lovely week! 





10 comments :

  1. The Notebook brings me to tears everytime I watch it! Unfortunately a family member is going through the same thing at the moment, but it was just lovely to see them holding hands at the end.

    Naomi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never watched it, that poor old man just wanted to hug him! Aw no bless, im so sorry! xx

      Delete
  2. Mmm Nandos, not been in ages!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate Santa looks good! Love the nails too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures hun! I love that Soap&Glory cleanser (anything S&G really). You made me crave Nandos now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! So do i, i love the whole soap and glory range, its all so good! Me to i could munch on some nandos now! haha xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx