Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm Gonna Paint You By Numbers And Colour You In


Hello!

Today's NOTD is this amazing bright polish from models own called Hedonist which I picked up from the clothes show. Its such a gorgeous neon pinky orange colour! It also has a matte finish which I really quite like, I'm not use to matte polishes but I think I'll have to buy some more to add to my collection! The only thing that irritates me with this polish is how unbelievably quick it chips, I'll paint my nails and within a few hours it will already start to come off in places and I'll have to paint over them again which is rather annoying! But even with this I just love the colour after wearing so many dark polishes this has brightened up my nails and has got me looking forward to spring/summer!

Hope your all having a lovely day!


7 comments :

  1. This is a lovely shade. It reminds me of my Orly polish in Olé. Such a fun colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so bright and pretty will be perfect for summer! x

      Delete
  2. Woah that's bright. Perfect for summer! I love matte shades but they don't last very long :(

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i didn't realise how bright it was until i put it on my nails! So lovely though! I know its such a shame that they don't last that long! x

      Delete
  3. I love this colour it's so bright I'm really liking neon nails at the minute. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too i need to get some more neon polishes! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx