Wednesday 7 May 2014

A Little Trip to: Libertys and McBusted

                    Hello Lovelies, 

Where have these last 2 weeks gone?! Feels like ages since I last did a post I've been a little bit busy lately with work and my evening classes its been a bit manic. But a few weekends ago I went down to London to see Mcbusted at the O2 and oh my it was amazing!  My inner 10 year old had no problem belting out busted songs at the top of my voice I used to absolutely love busted, and may have had a little thing for Mcfly too so when they both teamed together to make a super band I couldn't say no to going.. There was a melody of all the boys song, mixed up with a bit of Jackson 5 too and the appearance of a UFO. All in all it was an amazing night with each and everyone relieving their inner geek love.

A Little picnic on the train.
Cocktails at slug and lettuce before the show started 

So close yet so far!

On the Saturday before the train home, we celebrated Katie's 21st birthday with afternoon tea at Liberty and a spot of shopping. Afternoon tea was delightful and so tasty, the service from the waiters was outstanding they were so efficient on a busy Saturday afternoon all making sure we had everything we needed and were happy with our afternoon treats. The cakes selection were all home made and delicious and teamed with real leaf tea it was perfect. 

Our afternoon tea

Sipping on tea and a bellini 

Lovely stroll through the park.


After tea we then decided to have a wonder around London and walk of the treats we just scoffed. It was lovely walking through the park with the sun peaking out around Buckingham palace. We ended the afternoon at the south bank at the udder belly festival sipping on some Pimms which was a lovely way to finish off a amazing few days. 

Hope you all have had a lovely few weeks and I shall be back to blogging like normal now (:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx