Friday 6 June 2014

A Little Trip To Florence

    Hello lovelies, 

Hope you are all well?! It's been a little while since I last posted a month to be exact (slaps wrists). It's been a bit of a busy month for me with work being so busy lately it's been horrendous and my maths lessons during the week, it felt like I had no time on my hands to do anything. But at the end of May I had a holiday to look forward too, and to de stress from the madness of daily life.  On the 25th we flew out to Florence for the week. We weren't just there for a little holiday but also for Josh's friends wedding. oh my it was amazing, not only the place they picked for us to stay and have the ceremony but the day it's self was flawless, from the brides and bridesmaids dresses to the table pieces, it was such a beautiful day. I'd never been to Italy before and I have well and truly fallen in love with the place and the people but most importantly the food!! It was a lovely week spent with some lovely people and I wish I was still there sipping on cocktails in the sun and eating my body weight in food. 

Here are a few pictures I snapped during the week. 

                         
Having a chilled afternoon by the pool.

                         
The view from mine and josh's room,. it was outstanding.

                           

                          
Having a little wonder around florence and spotted the famous bridge with all the shops on.

                         
More pretty views of Florence. 
   
                      
Sneaky wedding selfie before the ceremony. 

                     
 The bride and groom returning to our villa. Both looking so content and I just cant get over how beautiful her dress was. 
    
                     
                                                             My little table setting and gift. 
   
                    
Me and Josh by the fountain in one of the main squares. 

                    
I made a sneaky purchase in the airport on the way home. I've been lusting after the rayban clubmasters for so long so I couldn't say no to duty free! 

                  

                    
 On our last day in Florence, Josh decided to treat me to something I've wanted for a little while and to make it even more special the charm is of the Florence crest so I don't forget our first amazing  holiday away together (: 
   
   Hope you all have a lovely day and i shall see you all soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx