Thursday 3 July 2014

geometric pattern shorts






Hello my lovelies,

What a lovely day it is! 

I know I'm wearing the same white shirt as usually but its a staple, can never go wrong with a white shirt in my eyes! I decided to team it with these shorts I bought for my holiday from h&m but never ended up wearing.. oopsy. I'm trying to wear more of my wardrobe as I'm trying to be good and save some money for a holiday for my 21st in September! Eeek!

  I really like these shorts the geometric print is what really caught my eye as it adds a bit more detail to the look and feels more put together than just a plain pair of shorts. They're are also quite a nice length as they aren't insanely short so every thing isn't on show, for me and my long legs that's always a winner! 

I added my beloved yellow bag to bring a bit of colour back into the outfit.

Hope you're all having a loving day and enjoying this lush weather!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx