Thursday 24 July 2014

Stripy tee and Joggers





Hello!

After my last post on how Ashley Madekwe styled black leather joggers I decided to give them a try myself. So I picked these black chiffon joggers up from work for £15 In the sale, which is a complete bargain! They have a nice satin strip down the outside legs which adds a bit more detail to them. I love these they're so comfy, I have no idea why I didn't invest in some joggers before! I'm still a bit unsure with what to wear with these so if you have any pointers please let me know (: 
 I teamed them with this cropped stripy boxy tee and my new cut out boots I nabbed in the asos sale.

Hope you've all had a lovely day out enjoying the sunshine (: 

2 comments :

  1. I'm a sucker for stripey boxy top, I own about four! I love this one, they're so easy to wear x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx