Tuesday 25 September 2012

Nail Polish Galore


Over the last few days I've gone a little nail polish crazy. I absolutely love the Barry M nail paints, they apply so nicely and the formula is just lovely! I picked up Strawberry Ice Cream, Blue moon, Pink Flamingo, Red Glitter, Shocking Pink and finally Pink Glitter. Some of these colours are a bit summery but I do love a bright colour on my nails during the winter to brighten up the miserable days. I also Picked up this Nivea lip balm in milk and honey, I'd heard a lot of good things about it so thought I would give it a try, plus I get the worse cracked lips during the colder months so im always on the hunt for something to soothe them. 

Hope your having a lovely day!

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx