Thursday 6 September 2012

A Little Haul

Hello Lovely's

So there have been a few things I've been wanting lately, and working in h&m I'm bombarded by bargains, plus I need to use my discount for the first time so i treated my self  to a few things.


From H&M I bought these riding trousers (£9.99) I had seen that Heidi from Hemlines & Holdups had bought these in the dalmatian print and they looked soo nice on her. I decided to buy the bottle green ones as I absolutely loved the colour, I'm not one for green but I really like them, and think they'll be perfect for autumn/winter. I also got this dye top, which I think is amazing, love it! Again its something I would never normally go for but the print is just lovely and its look so nice with jeans/jeggings. From Primark I brought this peplum top (£8), its looks really nice on, and I think teamed with some disco pants for a night out would look amazing. I also got these shoes.. I know I don't need any more! But I couldn't help my self.. they are so pretty and with the studs bang on trend, and only £8! Finally I just bought a basic burgundy top from New Look (£3.99) just for those days where I want too chuck something quick on. 

Hope your all having a nice week! 

xx

2 comments :

  1. You got some gorgeous things! Very jealous you get a discount in h&m :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! haha its dangerous though, soo many new items all the time.. having to control myself! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx