Sunday 23 September 2012

What's In My Bag?

Hello!

Lets face it every body loves being nosey at what each other has in their bag, and I am not one to deny it either! I love watching videos, reading blog posts about all the little things people carry around with them.


Here is my bag, its a dupe of the Zara shopper bag. I had been wanting the Zara one for such a long time, but refusing to spend 70 odd pounds on it! Then I saw Lily from LLYMLRS and Gemma from Gemsmaquillage have this bag they bought of ebay and I completely fell in love! Plus it was just a fraction of the price of the Zara one, I got mine for about £20. Its about a medium sized bag, I can fit everything in, including a little pink make up bag with all my essentials, a purse, perfume, hand cream, keys, spray and much more! Even with all that there's still plenty of space left over! I just love this bag, its such a classic shape and colour plus It can be worn all year round! 

Hope your all having a lovely day.

xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx