Monday 10 June 2013

Wish List




Hello Lovelies, 

There's no excuse to where I've been lately I'm so sorry! But today I have a small wish list for you, I've been eyeing up some things lately and hopefully I'll have more money to splurge out occasionally soon so here is what I hope to pick up, feel free to buy me them too.. The dress is so pretty for the summer well if we actually get one..but its out of stock everywhere as soon as its back I'm having it! I do love shirts and this one is so cute with the heart print, I think I could easily where it for any occasion. I've seen the cut out heel boots every where lately and I'm not one to wear heels being 5 ft 9or10 I don't need the extra hight but these cut out brogues I spotted on ASOS and immediately thought I need these! At work (h&m) we have been getting some lovely pieces of jewellery in lately this statement necklace is one, I love the mix of spikes with the gold and silver chain.

Hope your all having a wonderful day! 

4 comments :

  1. I have a similar dress from Primark and I love it, red is such a nice colour to wear x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked one up from primark with little birds on it (: x

      Delete
  2. Love all of these things, those shoes are incredibly cute!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I spotted some similar in the office sale actually! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx