Sunday 28 October 2012

The Autumn Tag


Hello Lovelies!

Ive spotted this Autumn tag going around and thought I have my go and let you know a few of my autumn favs! 

Favourite Autumn lip product? 
I'm only getting into lipstick but for this time of the year I would go for more darker lipsticks such as burgundy or possibly deep red colour. I hope to pick some autumn lipsticks up soon!

Favourite Autumn nail polish?
 I am loving mostly dark colours on my nails especially Barry Ms indigo which is such a pretty dark navy with a purple hint and also Barry Ms raspberry at this time of year its my go to nail polish for autumn. 

Favourite Starbucks Autumn drink? 
I don't have a favourite starbucks but I'd say a cappucino or their hot chocolate, both are scrummy. 

Favourite Autumn candle? 
I don't particularly have a favourite candle or burn candles that often but I love vanilla. 

Favourite Autumn scarf, accessory etc? 
Favorite autumn accessory would be a big chunky scarf. I feel the cold so easily and a cosy scarf is key for those freezing days that will be here shortly!

Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 I would probably pick a haunted house! I've always wanted to stay in a haunted house for the night.

Favourite Halloween movie? 
Hocus Pocus always watched it when I was little and just love it! 

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
 This year I'm being a vampire as I have a dress that would be perfect for a vampire look!

What are your favourite things about autumn? 
The change in the weather, chunky cosy jumpers, layering, boots, I just love autumn/winter fashion. The cold brisk mornings, rainy lazy days, and the relaxed feeling you get at this time of the year. Autumn/winter is by far my favourite season.

I tag you all to share you Autumn favourites too!

Hope you all have a nice weekends.

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx