Wednesday 15 August 2012

Get to know me!


Hey Guys!

Get to know me!

Makeup Me:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick? I do prefer lipstick but i do like a bit of gloss 
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation, Hides all!
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? i don't really wear eyeshadow, i don't think it suits my eyes..
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes


Nails Me:
Long or Short? Short
Acrylic or Natural? Natural
Brights or Darks? Mostly bright's but i do love burgundy on the nails! 


Body Me:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap? Wash


Fashion Me:
Jeans or Trakies? Jeans, soo easy to wear and can dress up or down 
Long Sleeve or Short? Short
Dresses or Skirts? i like both, but I'd choose dresses 
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes!
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals
Scarves or Hats? Scarves, especially love chunky ones! 
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket


Hair Me:
Curly or Straight? Very straight, would love it  to be a little wavy! 
Bun or Ponytail? Bun 
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray!
Long or Short? mid length 
Light or Dark? Light Brown with ombre 
Side-swept Fringe or Full Fringe? I don't really have a fringe
Up or Down? Down


Random Me:
Favourite Store/Shop? Boots and H&M!
Summer or Winter? Summer but i do love winter for the chunky clothes! 
Favourite Makeup Brand: ahh too hard, I can't choose!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate but love the smell of vanilla! 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx