Sunday 26 August 2012

MUA BB Cream

Hello lovelies!

I've been trying out the MUA BB cream for a little while and thought I'd share what I think of it  with you guys. I've been aware of BB creams for a long time, but I haven't tried them as I have an oily skin t zone and cheeks but my skin can get quite dry in places so I've been a bit indecisive about them. I had heard a lot about this MUA BB cream and thought I would give it a whorl. I do like this product, I think it gives a nice effect on the skin, it is quite thick for a BB cream which is surprising as I would of thought it would be thinner but I have swatched many others which are much thinner and more like tinted moisturises and they just felt greasy, not nice at all. It glides well over pores with a good buff and evens out my skin tone, but I do find that I do get a little shiny quite quickly wearing it, even when i do put a mattifying powder over the top but i think that's just my skin type. I brought it in medium as its summer I'm a little more tanned than usual and it has matched my face quite well, may have to buy it in light and mix the two once it get to autumn/ winter. Over all i do like this product, im not in love with it though but for 4 pounds you cant really go wrong! However Its great for my early morning rushes to get ready for work when I just want something quick and easy to apply and for those days where you just want a little more of an even skin tone and colour with out having to put on a heavy coverage foundation. 

Have any of you tried out this BB cream to? how did you find it? 




xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx