Thursday 26 June 2014

A Pop of Pink






Hello my lovelies, 

Last night me and me sister went to see maleficent and oh my it was so good, I've become a little smitten with Angelina Jolie I just cant get over how gorgeous she looked and how well she played the role. Can I have cheek bones and lips like her please?!

I decided to wear my new jeans I picked up in the topshop sale, these are the jamie jeans and they are so damn comfy! They're ever so slightly high wasted which makes them really flattering and they are an ankle grazer which I do love in my jeans. I teamed them with my beloved Chelsea boots from asos, and a crisp white shirt. To add a bit of colour I decided to use this lovely fuchsia pink bag from h&m which I got for the wedding in Florence as it hasn't seen the light of day since. I think the little pop of colour brought the whole outfit together.

Hope you all have a lovely day

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I really want to go and see that film...glad you enjoyed it! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, you should its really good! xx

      Delete
  2. The jeans are gorgeous. I really want to see Malificent as well, I've on a bit of a Disney kick at the moment.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, so comfy too! You really should see it, its such a good twist on the classic! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx