Thursday 12 June 2014

Weekly Wishlist #3

1. 2. 3. 4.

Hello!

Yesterday I spent the day browsing online looking at all the lovely new things currently in the shops. I haven't had much time lately to have a little gander so I spent day off in the sunshine going through some of my favourite sites even though i'm actually trying to be good and save money. I've put myself on a ban to not buy anything for the next few months but its already made me want so many nice new things, Ooopsy!

Here are few pieces I picked which I just love!

This is just a simple white boxy t-shirt but I love the subtle crochet panels to add a little bit of texture to a basic staple item. Oh my I absolutely adore these shorts from the bright orange to the beautiful white kind of floral pattern around the bottom hem and waist band, they are sooo pretty. For the summer as a statement piece they are just perfect for causal days teamed with this cute little off white cross body bag from asos and these light tan cut out shoes from river island or with some block nude/white heels and a white cami for a date night.

Which item do you prefer?

Hope you all have a lovely day!

4 comments :

  1. Aaaaah this is like the perfect summer outfit :) So pretty! I love the white top and orange shorts :) So pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I adore those shorts, they're are soo really are so pretty! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are really pretty aren't they, i may have to make a sneaky purchase! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx