Sunday, 29 June 2014

Weekly Wish List #5 Boohoo



On my last wish list post, the lovely Hayley from water painted dreams suggested I take a look at boohoo for printed trousers.. However I kind of got distract by these lovely things I found on there! I haven't looked on boohoo for such a long time so was pleasantly surprised when I spotted all these. I love this little white top it's so pretty with the lace detailing on the bottom and teamed with these ripped jeans, it's the perfect summer outfit. Lets just take a minute to admire this necklace, it's Gorgeous. I love pastel colours and statement necklaces so both all wrapped into one what more could I want! I love black bags, they are just a classic for me and this little back pack is so ideal and versatile it would be perfect for everyday or for a festival!

Which item is your favourite?

Hope you've all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Haha what can I say, they have awesome stuff!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have some lovely stuff! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx