Sunday 29 June 2014

Weekly Wish List #5 Boohoo



On my last wish list post, the lovely Hayley from water painted dreams suggested I take a look at boohoo for printed trousers.. However I kind of got distract by these lovely things I found on there! I haven't looked on boohoo for such a long time so was pleasantly surprised when I spotted all these. I love this little white top it's so pretty with the lace detailing on the bottom and teamed with these ripped jeans, it's the perfect summer outfit. Lets just take a minute to admire this necklace, it's Gorgeous. I love pastel colours and statement necklaces so both all wrapped into one what more could I want! I love black bags, they are just a classic for me and this little back pack is so ideal and versatile it would be perfect for everyday or for a festival!

Which item is your favourite?

Hope you've all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx