Thursday 19 June 2014

And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree







Hello Lovelies,

I've had such trouble with blogger the past few days it just hasn't seem to be working on my laptop or ipad but I'm hoping it shall be all okay now!

This outfit was from last Friday when I went to Middletons with Josh. I've been loving these pattern trousers again, I hadn't worn them in such a long time so when I found them tucked away I instantly whipped them out and teamed them with this lovely lemon cami top from primark which was a complete bargain at just £4!! I sized up a few sizes when I bought this so it fits really loose and floaty and as the trousers are quite tailored I think they complement each other quite well. I am loving this lemon colour this year it just seems brightens up and gives a bit of life to a simple outfit it also helps you look tanned which i love. 

Hope you've all have a wonderful day (:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx